In this episode, see 5 key value drivers Content Operations bring to organizations of all sizes.
Enhance smart content delivery across multiple channels with Content Operations to ensure people, processes, and tools function as an integrated production workflow.
Content Operations is key in orchestrating the content supply chain to provide management, support, and faster content creation that meets the needs of your audience.
Key Takeaways include:
- Speed up content creation and delivery
- Enhance team communication and reduce internal friction
- Support authoring teams to increase agility and responsiveness.
- Monitor workflows and the guidelines set by strategy.
- Provide management and support to your evolving content supply chain
More Content Operations Resources
For more on Content Operations
listen to [A]’s Content Operations Lead, Kit Brown-Hoekstra
introducing the Content Orchestration Model at ConVex 2021
Subscribe to get episode alerts
Will you join us? The episodes will be freely available via our YouTube channel
. If you click on the bell, YouTube will notify you of releases as they come out.