In this episode, learn how we at [A] define Content Operations, and join us to explore the role and value it brings to organizations.
See how chartering a Content Operations function provides alignment, orchestration, and facilitation for people, processes, and tools.
Discover how a dedicated, sponsored function within organizations powers up content creation and delivery. Rather than a divided set of responsibilities mismanaged from depart to department, Content Operations ensures teams have a playbook to enact.
Key Takeaways include:
- Use Content Operations to create the foundation that empowers teams and departments
- Develop the frameworks for managing content throughout its lifecycle
- Build customer engagement and enhance intelligent customer experience
- Ensure content functionality by implementing a Content Orchestration Model
- Save time and money by utilizing a dedicated role to optimizing and improving processes
More Content Operations Resources
For more on Content Operations
listen to [A]’s Content Operations Lead, Kit Brown-Hoekstra
introducing the Content Orchestration Model at ConVex 2021
. Register for this immersive experience and follow talks on April 26th to 28th