Omnichannel Customer Experience Roundtable
Titans of enterprise content take a deep dive into evolving omnichannel publishing solutions
The latest Content Order Roundtable explores the expanding landscape of omnichannel content. Hear participants describe a tangible map based on practical strategies and lessons learned from working with large enterprise publishers.
Core Discussion Topics
- Organizational change
- Working with new content channels
- Creating presentation-free content
- Collaboration with channel-specific teams
- Enable machine consumption of new and published content
- Practical usage and benefits of journey-mapping
- “End-to-end” user journies vs “lifecycles"
- Identifying universal customer experiences – the "moments that matter"
- Intent taxonomies
- Governance and compliance
- Reducing customer resolution time
- Ensuring cross-channel consistency
- Personalization vs. individualization
Watch the video preview
- Alex Montuschi – Global Omnichannel Lead, Growth Marketing, Cisco
- Cruce Saunders – Founder and Principal, [A]
- Jonathan Foster – Principal Content Experiences Manager, Edge, Mobile, & Conversational UX, Microsoft
- Jon Hanke – Enterprise Content Strategy Manager, U.S. Bank
- Julie Lane – Digital Experience Executive, Financial Services Strategic Advisor, Next Mortgage
- Noz Urbina – Founder, Urbina Consulting and Co-Founder OmnichannelX Conference
Continue the conversation at the OmnichannelX conference
Attend the online event centered on content, design, governance, and systems – the key elements that make or break omnichannel success. This international omnichannel conference brings together managers and teams.
Hear prestenters that are the best and the brightest in the field as they share success stories, tales of early failures, and explain the techniques used to make omnichannel content orchestration and personalization initiatives work.
Use the [A] sponsored code "OMNIA50" at registration for a 50 Euro discount.
More About The Content Order
This Roundtable was organized by the Content Order, a free membership program hosted by [A]. The Content Order is open for anyone invested in the future of content.
Sign-up to view the full Omnichannel Roundtable plus access to member-only exclusive content and additional roundtables.
As enterprise content publishers work towards omnichannel ICX, we need to overhaul our content ecosystems including massive changes across people, processes, and technology. The new order of content intelligence has been driven by educated leaders working hard to achieve a new way of working with content, enterprise knowledge, and customer experiences.
The Content Order is part of the solution, starting with education and idea-sharing.