In this episode, we look at how to define enterprise Content Strategy, and how its practice supports internal teams, customers, and the overall organization.
Explore how Content Strategy can make a difference in your organization, its different roles, and how it fits in and collaborates with the other practices of the Content Services Organization to deliver value and impact customers.
- Document your content strategy and ensure it's accessible.
- Use channels to distribute content with a purpose.
- Create intuitive interactions that drive value for customers.
- Ensure your content supports brand messaging and policies.
- Enable content reuse across departments.
More Content Strategy Resources
For more on Content Strategy, check out this article: Content Strategy in Today's Dynamic Content Management Environment
. Explore strategies organizations can employ to navigate an increasingly complex content landscape.
Subscribe to get episode alerts
Will you join us? The episodes will be freely available via our YouTube channel
. If you click on the bell, YouTube will notify you of releases as they come out.