In this episode, we look at how to define enterprise Content Strategy, and how its practice supports internal teams, customers, and the overall organization.
Explore how Content Strategy can make a difference in your organization, its different roles, and how it fits in and collaborates with the other practices of the Content Services Organization
to deliver value and impact customers.
- Document your content strategy and ensure it's accessible.
- Use channels to distribute content with a purpose.
- Create intuitive interactions that drive value for customers.
- Ensure your content supports brand messaging and policies.
- Enable content reuse across departments.
More Content Strategy Resources
For more on Content Strategy, check out this article: Content Strategy in Today's Dynamic Content Management Environment