Prevent undesired and unnecessary costs with a Content Orchestration Model (COM).
In this episode, learn how organizations can address systematic problems such as repetition, waste, and inconsistent standards. See how smart companies are improving the creation, management, and delivery of content by implementing a Content Orchestration Model – a deliberate, designed plan for content workflows.
- Break down content silos to increase productivity and reduce risk
- Facilitate the content process from creation to omnichannel delivery
- Enable semantic structure and standards that help teams connect content
- Mitigate friction points in the content supply chain
- Link content systems and improve workflows
More Content Orchestration Resources
For more on the COM, check out this webinar: "A Path Through Chaos: Introducing the Content Orchestration Model"
and learn how to avoid the biggest mistakes that organizations can make with mismanaged Content Operations.
Subscribe to get episode alerts
Will you join us? The episodes will be freely available via our YouTube channel
. If you click on the bell, YouTube will notify you of releases as they come out.