Kentico Case Studies
[A] Kentico client engagements, include installation, upgrades, development, and training.
From installations and upgrades, to deep marketing strategies and CMS training, [A]Ⓡ has delivered support for Kentico clients, including government agencies, education, healthcare networks, and associations. Here are just a few brief Kentico case studies.
National Healthcare Network
[A]Ⓡ worked with major US healthcare provider with over 150 treatment centers and more than 375 physicians to organize an array of disparate websites into a unified brand experience with a central repository of content. Over time, [A] has invested in many projects and strategies which continue to contribute to the client’s enduring success, including:
Access the project profile here.
- Creating a unified brand experience across multiple domains
- Increasing direct site visits by 1,064%
- Adopting a unified content management system (CMS) to deliver content tailored to users interests, objectives and devices
- Optimizing content with site structure, keywords, schema, sitemaps and SEO strategies
- Creating a unified patient referral system for patients, caregivers and physicians
Major Sports Organization
A 19-year-old organization supporting the #1 participation sport in the United States looked to [A] for site redevelopment, content technology integration, and project management. [A] worked with the client to unlock the full potential of the Kentico CMS and achieve the following goals:
Access the project profile here.
- Re-architected CMS to allow content editors direct control of content and design
- Created a project management tool and helped hire a project manager to prioritize projects, allocate resources and track efforts
- Improved perceived value of organization with member-exclusive mobile app
- Quicker content production, distribution and targeting to the organization’s users
- Significantly reduced project overspend and technology maintenance costs
- Enabled the systems, technologies and customer experience to increase membership and member retention going forward
National Health Organization
The nation’s largest grassroots health organization needed a website able to handle the traffic, communication, and marketing tools needed to support the organization’s massive outreach campaigns, membership efforts, fundraising goals, and overall mission. [A] worked with the organization to provide the following:
- Full architecture and wireframing
- User interface design
- Design implementation
- Integration content migration and training
Large Government Agency
[A]Ⓡ teamed with an agency partner on a content strategy and implementation plan for a large government agency. The agency’s goal was to enable diverse online assets able to showcase main differentiators, highlight partnerships, and present a modern user experience reflecting an established brand. The website also needed to increase awareness, target prospective partners and increase leads. This government marketing initiative included:
- Market and user analysis
- Interactive prototypes
- A huge content model
- Content reuse plans
- Creative guidance
Note: Named references are available upon direct request.
Contact [A] and learn how to enhance customer experience and deliver the most value and return from content marketing platforms, content assets and investments with Kentico.