[A] offers a wide range of Kentico development services leveraging our deep expertise in ASP.Net applications.
Our certified Kentico developers provide a variety of managed services options for building websites, intranets, extranets, online stores, and community sites with Kentico.
[A]’s Kentico Development Services
- Site architecture and planning
- Kentico CMS solutions deployment
- Content analysis and migration
- Implementation of custom Kentico Modules
- Multi-site development
- Kentico server hosting
- Intranet and portal development
- Third party integration with existing ERP, CRM and ecommerce systems
[A]'s Kentico practice brings together the experience of senior technical engineers with our specialized content engineering methodology. [A] is a Kentico Gold partner with more than 107K hours of development, 90+ engagements, and 40+ API integrations —all leveraging Kentico’s advanced digital marketing, publishing, and customer experience management features.
We are dedicated to enabling client Kentico success with:
- Personalized intelligent content
- Multi-channel content for all device types and sizes
- Elegant, integrated delivery of valuable content assets
- Customer journeys that build brand value
More about [A]’s Kentico Development Services
[A]’s Kentico developers and marketing experts organize and implement the right mix of marketing technologies, connecting channels, automating engagement, and integrated APIs and web services to enable content reuse across multiple channels.
[A] provides integration between Kentico and applications to create superior customer experience at the CEM layer. Our developers enable content to be moved across silos, and by doing so enrich and connect content so it can be published out to multiple channels.
Other Kentico integrations include:
- Business intelligence and search tools
- ERP & CRM applications
- Knowledge management
- Emerging cognitive and semantic services
- Line of business applications
- Custom web services and content API development
User Experience Design and Development
[A] designs and delivers personalized customer journeys and engagement paths across all digital touch points, including, web, mobile, native apps, and Google, Siri, and Cortana AI bots.
[A] developers follow Kentico’s design principles and conventions for development. Additionally, we leverage pre-built and tested Kentico modules to improve the efficiency of projects and reduce costs and time to market. [A] developers are also well versed in legacy forms for Kentico development.
Multichannel and Mobile Content Enablement
[A] manages multi-platform development, mobile commerce, and integration with CMS/CEM/CRM software and content APIs.