Kentico Training and Support
Ask [A] for help with Kentico training and support for your digital marketing and implementation.
Virtual Training or Onsite
Get Kentico training and support via shared screen or onsite at a preferred location and receive detailed training documentation and a recording of each training session.
[A] is a Kentico Gold Solution CMS platform partner with tens of thousands of hours successfully implementing and crafting customer experiences tailored to enable content reuse and deliver measurable content ROI.
Who Can Benefit
Perfect for Kentico developers, solution partners, digital marketers, content administrators, platform developers, project managers, and anyone responsible for digital marketing activities.
Customized Training Can Include:
- Platform Evaluation - Receive a thorough evaluation of your Kentico platform and marketing efforts.
- Features Review - Gain a keen understanding of the Kentico platform and its powerful marketing features.
- Kentico Setup Guidance - Learn to set up Kentico Marketing functionalities.
- Strategic Analysis - Receive strategic advice on various marketing scenarios and learn how to achieve specific campaign goals with Kentico.
- Kentico Best Practices - Learn how to develop and maintain Kentico best practices.
- Support for Marketing Campaigns - Come away with recommendations on how to improve marketing campaigns.
Kentico training topics also include:
- Kentico Basics
- Web Parts & Templates
- Page Types
- Development & Kentico API
- Content Administration and Asset Management
- Content Marketing Features
[A]’s Kentico Basics training provides a high-level overview of the different applications and modules with Kentico EMS. Items covered include:
- Kentico installation
- Kentico login
- Admin interface
- Training documentation & other helpful resources
Web Parts & Templates
[A]’s Kentico Web Parts and Templates training covers a global development outline as well as:
- Types of Kentico templates
- Master templates and page templates
- Web parts configuration
- Creating widgets from web parts
- And, most common used web parts
Learn to configure Page Types in Kentico for structured content. Structured content allows developers and content administrators to reuse content throughout the site by using detail and listing pages. [A]’s Kentico Page Types training can include:
- Define structured content items
- Creating page types
- Listing and detail pages
- Kentico transformations
Development & API
Kentico utilizes macros, web parts and modules to build functionality in templates, which are all customizable depending on implementation requirements. [A]’s Kentico Development and API training can include the following topics:
- Macro overview
- Custom macros
- Debugging in Visual Studio
- Creating custom web parts
- Kentico API
When deploying websites in Kentico there are multiple best practices and settings which can be configured in Kentico. [A]’s Deployment training can cover the following topics:
- Best practices pre- and post deployment
- Deployment of files and database
- Kentico settings
- Staging configuration
Content Administration & Asset Management
Learn to make the most of Kentico’s pages, forms and media library. [A]’s Content Administration and Asset Management training covers helpful information to get content administrators and content marketers started. Topics can include:
- Content administration
- Types of pages
- Creating pages
- Browser titles and metadata descriptions
- Creating forms
- Form implementation
- Media Libraries
- Uploading assets
- Editing assets
- Asset implementation in content
Users in Kentico can be configured with the correct level of permissions and the admin user interface can be adjusted based on user roles. [A]’s Kentico User Management training can include:
- Log in/log out and register web parts
- Configuration of users
- User roles
- User interface permissions
- Securing pages
Content Marketing Features
[A]’s Content Marketing Features training covers the must-have tools for multichannel marketing and digital maturity. Topics can include:
- Landing pages with A/B and multivariate testing
- Campaigns and conversions
- Marketing Automation
- Lead scoring
- Kentico analytics
Contact [A] today to learn more about [A] Training and Support.