Sitecore CMS offers highly relevant, personalized interactions allowing marketers to know customers better
A Microsoft Gold Certified partner identified as a Customer Experience Management market leader by both Gartner and Forrester, Sitecore CMS is a scalable .NET solution that offers a comprehensive content management system solution for creating and managing sophisticated campaigns and web initiatives. Far beyond a traditional CMS, Sitecore brings industry-leading flexibility for orchestrating customer experiences.
[A] Sitecore Partner
A long-standing Sitecore CMS platform integration partner, [A] is excited to introduce our clients to Sitecore Experience Platform™ Version 8.2. Version 8.2 is truly a fully connected customer experience platform that integrates with other customer-facing platforms to create a single view of the customer allowing an unparalleled understanding of the whole customer experience.
With Sitecore Experience Platform™ (XP) 8.2, marketers understand how customers interact with the brand, gather insights on how best to optimize experience, and take action against those insights.
Sitecore CMS Features
- Optimize the Customer Experience — Optimize the customer experience constantly, in real time, through every interaction, over any platform.
- Enable Customer Experience Testing and Optimization — Shape the CEM platform on how customers choose to interact. All testing and optimization happens automatically.
- Break Down Silos — Enable organizational functions to work together to create a consistent customer experience.
- Gain a Complete Customer View — Fully understand how customer behavior, even in other systems, websites or with other permission-based, customer facing functions.
- Connect Multichannel Campaigns — Make joint planning easy and able to cover the entire experience.
- Build Workflows, Taxonomies, and Processes — Line up with the way the marketing team operates, not what the software dictates.
- Enable Business Users — Show only what each business user needs, and hide the rest.
Build a robust online community and boost brand value
- Increase Brand Loyalty — Deliver a unique brand experience that pays off the brand promise and connects emotionally with prospects and customers.
- Drive Demand Generation — Create optimized, integrated campaigns and content that drives increased traffic and conversion rates.
- Engage Audiences — Personalized, relevant content and offers throughout the buying cycle and across channels.
- Track Multichannel Touchpoints — Deliver a seamless, consistent experience that captures and engages visitors as they move between the site, stores, email and other channels.Integrate Analytics
Get easy, clear insight into what happened yesterday, what’s happening right now, and what’s likely to happen tomorrow
- Analytics integrated right at the point of decision; no need to flip back and forth between reports.
- A simple question-and-answer format — “What do you want to know? How would you like the answer displayed?”
- Much more than reporting on past behavior, Sitecore analytics provide the critical information marketing teams need to inform the dozens of decisions they make every day.
Sitecore delivers exceptional experiences throughout the customer life cycle, driving short- and long-term revenues
- Enjoy catalog, inventory and order capture functionality, a simplified deployment model, and additional e-commerce reporting capabilities to bridge in-store and online experiences.
Migrate, Publish and Exchange with Agility
Express Sitecore Migrations
- Sitecore (XP) 8.2 brings migration tools to existing customers at no charge to help reduce time and workloads associated with transferring data from older Sitecore versions 7.2 to 8.2.
- Additional versions will be supported over time, making it easier to take advantage of Sitecore’s product roadmap.
Advanced Sitecore Publishing
- Sitecore (XP) 8.2 offers a next-generation publishing service based on Microsoft .NET core technologies.
- A highly parallelized distribution engine allows customers to take advantage of massive, geographically distributed cloud deployments and is capable of satisfying the most complex and demanding customer requirements.
Sitecore Data Exchange Framework
- The Data Exchange Framework allows Sitecore to take advantage of external sources of content, helps integrate Sitecore into the rest of a customer’s marketing technology investments, and enables Sitecore to take advantage of external sources of context to enrich a customer’s implementation.
Sitecore Experience Accelerator (XA)
With Sitecore Experience Accelerator, the effort to build new experiences with the CMS is significantly reduced. Customers can deploy agile marketing techniques to iterate more quickly and mature their digital marketing programs at an accelerated pace:
- Rapidly create new web and mobile web experiences using a drag-and-drop wireframe toolset with more than 80 pre-built components.
- Web designers can easily create Themes to apply styling across a project.
Sitecore and Azure
- Sitecore XP 8.2 and the Sitecore Commerce 8.2 offer native support for SQL Azure databases.
- Native provisioning is provided via Azure Resource Manager, hosting on the Azure App Service, and a fully PaaS-optimized experience leveraging Azure Search and Azure Application Insights.
Sitecore Initiatives for Large Institutions
[A]'s Sitecore integration engineers have more than 7 years experience with over 30 implementations, delivering clients rich, immersive, fully functional, multichannel user experiences. Our Sitecore clients include:
- Large national associations
- Federal government agencies
- Financial services
- NGOs and not-for-profit organizations
Contact [A] and learn how to enhance customer experience and deliver the most value and return from content marketing platforms, content assets and investments with Sitecore.