Unlock the full marketing potential of Sitecore with architecture and integration support from [A].
Empower Content, Eliminate Constraints
Content must move across silos and be structured and connected in order to deliver superior customer experience at the CEM layer. Each Sitecore integration is engineered to grow and evolve with specific marketing goals and business objectives defined by the client. The key to CEM success lies in unifying content, presenting context through data and building a flexible workflow model able to make the most of Sitecore’s robust features and functionality.
[A]’s content engineers and developers perform a technical review at the start of every Sitecore engagement to get a solid understanding of existing content systems, databases and workflows and how they are or are not working together. This process is key to understanding all the integrations currently in place and what improvements will best serve the needs of the organization.
Before we can help shape a long-term strategy for future growth, we must first understand the organization’s content landscape and marketing goals; only then can we deliver the maximum return on our client’s Sitecore investment.
[A] provides comprehensive integration between the Sitecore CMS/CXM platform and various platforms, including:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – Sitecore integrates with many CRMs to give internal and external teams “true” customer views with all of the information they need.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) – Sitecore’s ERP integrations support the collection of customer interaction data and the creation of personalized commerce content.
- Marketing Automation – Sitecore integrates with other marketing automation platforms giving clients actionable insight into customer engagement and deliver personalized experiences via email, web, mobile, social and more.
- Association Management Systems (AMS) – Sitecore’s AMS integrations give organizations a deeper understanding of membership life cycles and employ member data so they can respond to members faster and more effectively. To learn more about [A]'s extensive experience delivering digital transformation for associations, visit our Association resource section.
- Community – Sitecore integrates with social community platforms allowing clients to create customizable online communities where customers can discover and engage with their brands.
- Email Marketing – Create emails within Sitecore with Email Experience Manager (EXM) and leverage customer insights to deliver contextual, relevant, and timely communications across multiple customer segments. [A]'s developers can also integrate various third party email platforms to power rich, dynamic, and personalized email campaigns using deep customer data within Sitecore XP.
- Document Management – Sitecore’s document management integrations allow content in document repositories to be structured for easy and flexible publication and reuse.
- Digital Asset Management (DAM) – Sitecore supports integration with many Digital Asset Management (DAM) systems which provide a central archive and independent, fully-featured workflow for managing rich media content and other critical digital assets. Sitecore's DAM integrations automate the process of converting files to different formats and distributing them to multiple platforms, audience segments, channels, and content distribution networks.
- Search – Sitecore’s search integrations tie content to search to help recommend the most relevant information to customers and automatically learn and improve results for future visitors.
[A] content engineers specialize in building content APIs that enable content to be consumed across devices and channels with fluid efficiency. We give content the structure necessary to output well-typed, flexible APIs that meet the needs of consumers in multiple syntax formats such as JSON, RDFs, and XML.
As a Content as a Service (CaaS) provider via content APIs, we empower downstream reuse of content. Ultimately this makes content more quickly discoverable on any device or channel. Giving content structure has the side effect of allowing content owners to author and organize greater amounts of content with more flexibility.
Custom Sitecore App Development
[A] provides custom MVC development to build new ASP.NET or XML applications within the Sitecore application framework. Our skilled team of developers provide extensive end-to-end application management, from building detailed business requirements to integration, quality assurance, and ongoing maintenance and support.
[A]'s custom Sitecore app development is personalized to each of our client's goals. Building upon existing concepts, we work to build storyboards, mockups, and prototypes based on the business requirements we carefully scope with our clients.
Contact [A] and learn how to enhance customer experience and deliver the most value and return from content marketing platforms, content assets and investments with Sitecore.