Sitecore Cloud Infrastructure and Managed Hosting
Trust [A]’s secure, cost-effective, scalable Sitecore hosting backed by an experienced team of Sitecore developers.
[A] has implemented over 70 Sitecore installations and has designed and deployed the most stable and secure cloud-based environments on Azure, AWS, and private clouds for high-performance website, mobile sites, applications, and intranets. [A] proactively monitors and manages the details to ensure Sitecore is online and available.
[A] also helps set up automation tools to support our clients’ Sitecore environments, including staging, testing, development, benchmarking, and production environments. Each client is supported with a dedicated Account Manager who services all of their their cloud needs.
[A] Managed Sitecore Hosting
Choosing a hosting environment and software option doesn't always come with the peace of mind of having Sitecore Cloud Hosting. [A] utilizes the stable and secure hosting environments, including Microsoft Azure and AWS, to create high-performance websites, applications, and intranets. [A] engineers Sitecore for maximum stability and uptime and optimizes each Sitecore implementation for Cloud Hosting best practices.
[A] Managed Sitecore Cloud on Azure
[A] can employ Microsoft Azure IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) or PaaS (Platform as a Service) to deploy Sitecore solutions to the cloud. Many clients choose to use Microsoft Azure to host Sitecore solutions in the cloud.
Microsoft Azure is a growing collection of integrated cloud services — analytics, computing, database, mobile, networking, storage, and web — for moving faster, achieving more, and saving money through a global network of Microsoft-managed data centers.
The latest version of Sitecore platform provides many benefits when hosted on Azure. It’s incredibly easy to respond quickly to changing demands.
Key advantages to hosting Sitecore platform on Microsoft Azure include:
- Powerful, scalable, and managed – save the cost of acquiring, configuring, and maintaining the infrastructure to support Sitecore on the premises
- Easy to connect to, simple to set up and use
- Globally available at several Azure locations, 24/7, to support immediate business needs
- Ensure sites automatically scale to meet peak demands or unexpected popularity, and scale back resources to a minimum in quieter times to save costs
- Low cost. Purchase resources on a “pay-only-for-what-you-use” basis and access them over a secure internet connection
- Sitecore platform is optimized specifically for Azure core services including Web Apps, Application Insights, Azure Search, Azure SQL, Azure Redis Cache, and Azure Marketplace
[A] Managed Sitecore Cloud on AWS (Amazon Web Services)
AWS IaaS offers an excellent platform for hosting and running Sitecore in a cloud environment. Sitecore platform can be deployed on AWS as a highly available and fault-tolerant application. Make the most of Sitecore in a flexible and scalable way by using AWS services, including Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS) and Elastic Load Balancing. The AWS Well-Architected Framework (WAF) employs best practices to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the hosted solution.
Key benefits to hosting Sitecore platform on AWS include:
- Faster onboarding and enablement of the Sitecore platform with the AWS on-demand infrastructure
- Seamless integration of a Sitecore solution into the Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) and rapid evaluation and testing of the solution
- Scale resources up or down as necessary. Pay only for the infrastructure resources used without any long term contracts and commitments
- Rapid deployment of the Sitecore solution on the cloud, leveraging an on-demand pricing model for AWS IaaS
[A] Managed Sitecore Dedicated Servers and Private Clouds
Private clouds offers activities and functions "as a service" but are deployed over a company intranet or hosted data center. Also called an internal cloud or enterprise cloud, private clouds offer advanced security and highly available or fault tolerant solutions not possible in a public cloud. Private cloud owners share limited resources with other organizations. Hence, multi-tenancy is not an issue.
Private cloud hosting is a single-tenant environment with hardware, storage and network dedicated to a single client or company, while virtual private cloud hosting, is a multi-tenant environment where companies achieve networking isolation while keeping costs down by creating private subnets.
Private cloud computing also has a number of benefits:
- Security – Hardware, data storage, and network are designed to ensure high levels of security that cannot be accessed by other clients in the same data center
- Compliance – Sarbanes Oxley, PCI and HIPAA compliance can be delivered because the necessary hardware, data storage and network configurations are dedicated to a single client
- Customizable – Custom hardware performance, network performance and storage performance can be specified and customized in the private cloud
- Hybrid Deployments – Allows a dedicated serve to be integrated into a private cloud, creating a hybrid solution between virtual servers and dedicated servers
Wherever you decide to host your Sitecore solution, [A] can provide an array of support, development, and management, including the following services:
- Solution and code management
- Data management
- DevOps configuration
- Continuous delivery / integration configuration
- Performance optimization
- Release management
There are many scenarios for hosting Sitecore for high availability. Contact [A] to determine the right fit for your needs.