Customer Experience Strategy Review
[A] helps businesses and organizations create a strategic vision for delivering intelligent, multichannel content by getting them to ask and answer these essential questions:
- What is our multichannel strategy to facilitate customer journeys in the right contexts for our customers?
- Do our current systems deliver intelligent content specific to audience needs?
- Is our content valuable, relevant and based on context? Is it competitive? Does it drive actions and conversions?
- Are we already meeting customers on their devices, when and where they are?
- Do our customers feel more recognized with each return visit?
- Do our marketing and executive stakeholders possess the metrics needed to justify, measure, and optimize content asset investment and portfolio strategies?
Customer Experience Strategy Capabilities:
Strategic Content Intelligence — [A]'s customer experience strategy involves performing customer journey mapping, content inventories and audits to map content assets, identify reuse opportunities, and develop a content model. This model is used to move content toward an intelligent future state. Intelligent personalized content is employed and key analytics prove content asset ROI.
Intelligent Content Optimization and Engagement Analytics — [A] implements platforms and manages the complexity of content migration, syndication and targeting across multiple channels.
Multichannel and Mobile Content Planning — [A] uses experience prototyping, adaptive content and responsive design and content engineering to enable digital content in a multichannel world. Use of web services architecture and content API planning ensures content syndicates, publishes, and functions smoothly, and is tracked and attributed across devices and touchpoints. [A] designs web services and content APIs for content reuse within native mobile applications and external customer touchpoints.
[A] Strategic Partner with Vision
[A] is passionate about strategizing customer experience for a smarter world. [A]gents are dedicated to creating intelligent personalized content relevant to audience needs, aligned to organizational goals and targeted across multiple channels and devices.
[A]'s content engineers specialize in strategy, integration, management, support, and training for the leading CMS/CEM technologies and platforms, including Kentico and Sitecore.
Partner with [A] for consulting, training, application development, content engineering, architecture, digital property management, analytics and customer experience strategy.
Contact [A] for help in engaging customers, enhancing brand experiences, and nurturing lifelong customer relationships. We're ready to help.