Optimize the full power and performance of your organization's content management system (CMS) with a comprehensive audit and performance tuning from [A].
Many content systems suffer from configurations that do not match the organizational long- and short-term goals. Too many lack planning, and have years of accumulated disrepair.
When it's time to face the problems, start by taking a look deep under the hood with a Content Management System (CMS/CCMS) and Digital Experience Management (CEM/DXP) health check. [A] works with stakeholders to review platform configuration, code and development practices, performance diagnostics, presentation templates, web accessibility, analytics, and security.
As an option, we can take a deeper look into existing integrations with third-party systems and repositories, to discover opportunities and gaps.
Make the platform respond to and support your organization's goals and workflows, not dictate them.
When your organization's content management system is not working at its full potential, [A] helps map the problems with matched solutions, identify opportunities, and shine light on a roadmap towards improved capabilities.
[A] helps organizations unlock the full power and potential of its systems with a detailed assessment and performance tuning analysis specific to each of our client’s unique needs, goals, and resources. The resulting recommendations are unique to the client’s implementation and tailored to their specific circumstances, helping form a roadmap towards improved capabilities.
No two organizations use their content management systems exactly the same way. [A]’s team of developers, engineers, and marketers begin each health check with an in-depth analysis of our client’s needs. This includes how their system is currently being used, as well as how the client plans to use it in the future. Following this initial analysis, [A] performs a deep-dive into each implementation to assess the following performance measures:
- Review configuration
- User roles
- System-specific configurations
- Review code and development
- Code quality
- API usage
- Identify integrations
- Performance diagnostics
- Page speed
- Caching methodologies
- Page templates
- Review content management
- Review of marketing analytics setup
- Google Analytics
- System-specific analytics tracking
- Marketing automation
- Review of security
- Default settings
- Exposed endpoints
- Integration deep dive option
- Review of third-party systems integrations
- Potential security and performance risks
- Organizational operations assessment
- CMS capabilities match to the organizational long- and short-term goals
- Cost of ownership analysis
[A] has deep experience with content technology — especially .NET platforms like Sitecore and Kentico. But we've also performed assessments within the enterprise focused on Adobe Experience Manager and related products, Drupal and Acquia suite implementations, Episerver, DNN, and others. [A] has extensive exposure to CCMS and technical documentation-focused platforms and authoring environments as well.
In-Depth Integration Analysis (Optional)
- Structured content (data template, page template) structure
- Schema management
- Email suite integrations
- Ecommerce suite integrations
- Mobile application integrations
- Optimization tool integrations
- AI capabilities
- Detailed findings report
- Optimization roadmap
- Identified best practice improvements for code and deployments
- Performance improvements for quick results along with long-term methodologies and team practice upgrades
- Future-ready content structure recommendations that address today's needs
- Defined file and media organization topology
- Improved security measures recommendations