Reimagine the organization’s customer journey map as an Intelligent Customer Experience in this vision-building, strategic planning workshop.
Create a strategy and roadmap to transform an existing customer journey map into an Intelligent Customer Experience that drives business results at key touch points.
Uncover opportunities to respond to how customers think, feel, and act along the journey with personalized, contextual content. Develop a clear content strategy based on modular content to map new content-driven interactions, driving business results. Discover some ways the content system may need to change to support an Intelligent Customer Experience.
Impact the customer journey with a game-changing vision of an Intelligent Customer Experience and a roadmap from here to there.
- Preemptively create content solutions during customer interactions
- Deliver the "right content" for specific customer segments and situations
- Diminish content management tasks
- Enhancing content reuse and improve ROI for content creation
- Capitalize opportunities for use cases and pilots along the customer journey
- Share a team-wide understanding of the current content lifecycle
- Working along an actionable, achievable roadmap towards a desired future state
This two-day, on-site workshop typically includes stakeholders of the customer experience including product owners, marketing leaders, digital strategists, content strategists, and content operations managers.
Day one starts with a deep look at the existing customer journey map. Using a written vision statement for an Intelligent Consumer Experience, stakeholders identify desired responses and behavior based on customer actions and touch points corresponding with business value. The group then gets creative and describes ways that personalized, contextual content can get the desired results. The day ends with a documented content strategy for the Intelligent Customer Experience.
On day two, it's time to build a road to the future. The group explores gaps and opportunities in the content supply chain, touching on topics like content elements, metadata, and workflow. The workshop ends with a requirements list and roadmap.
- Enhanced customer journey map designed to deliver an Intelligent Customer Experience
- Phased roadmap for incremental, actionable steps to arrive at identified future state
- Detailed requirements list for successful implementation
- Core content strategy statement and framework
- Content-system requirements for an Alpha release