Your organization knows it wants to improve its customer experiences, but where are the opportunities to achieve that? How do we develop the vision and identify the desired outcomes needed to embark on the journey?
Start a successful journey to delivering an Intelligent Consumer Experience by gathering stakeholders to map content to market opportunities. Build a shared vision for the benefits and business values of delivering next-generation customer experiences.
Form the road map to produce content interactions that are:
- Omnichannel - Facilitate customer journeys across more channels, devices, and platforms while decreasing per-channel production costs.
- Contextual -Target structured content to a customer’s changing needs and context. Anticipate needs and recommend solutions.
- Fluid - Assemble unique experiences. Move beyond page-based thinking and towards modular content-as-a-service. Flow intelligent content into many views and containers.
- Automated - Scale personalization. Streamline content production and publishing while adapting for an uncertain future.
- Conversational - Listen to customer intents and deliver relevant content responses with realtime semantic matching, reducing friction and building loyalty.
This one-day session introduces the underpinning ideas and business value of Intelligent Consumer Experiences.
Build a shared vision around the value drivers for a next-generation consumer experience.
- Gain understanding on how producing an Intelligent Consumer Experience helps reach business goals and increased ROI.
- Teach content teams the impact of moving customers along journeys with context-based content.
- Identify how the flow of content across teams and systems affects the consumer experience.
- Unlock existing potential in the organization's current software used to create, manage, and deliver content assets.
This one-day workshop can be remote or on-site. The group typically includes stakeholders from marketing, content strategy, user experience, and content operations.
Work with [A]'s Intelligent Customer Experience team to:
- Understand Intelligent Customer Experiences and their connection to the business goals.
- Review the organization's customer journey to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Generate a shared vision of an Intelligent Content Experience.
- Identify measurable business results.
All successful initiatives start with a strong foundation. This introductory workshop is designed to unify cross-team understanding around what Intelligent Customer Experience is and how it directly impacts core business drivers. This workshop is often the catalyst to improving customer retention, growth, agile content delivery, content assembly practices, and increasing team effectiveness.
Once organization have a shared vision around ICX, collecting the strategy and requirements to build an actionable, manageable roadmap is the most productive next step. Some organizations have internal resources that can be dedicated to this, but for most, [A] provides additional workshops and products to augment and collaborate with existing teams.
- Shared vision statement for an enhanced customer experience
- Detailed understanding of an Intelligent Customer Experience and how it relates to business goals
- List of gaps and opportunities in the content lifecycle
- List of business-driven performance indicators
- Short-term opportunities to improve the customer experience