Kentico Powers Hundreds of Associations Worldwide
Kentico is one of the fastest-growing customer experience management platforms on the market.
With more than 25,000 global installations and 250 more sites added per month, Kentico is particularly well suited for application within the association and non-profit spaces. Kentico powers member experiences for hundreds of associations around the world. [A] powers Kentico for some of the largest.
Here are a few examples of associations powered by the Kentico platform:
National Alliance on Mental Illness
The National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) lacked a content strategy and struggled with an information architecture compromised by outdated content and programs added to the site over many years. [A] worked with NAMI to create an information architecture and structure for its current content, as well as for growth and expansion. NAMI reported one of its most successful donation years. nami.org
- Consistent branding throughout the site and on third-party integrations
- Site visitors can find information quickly and easily
- 83% decrease in the bounce rate
- 65% increase in the average session duration
Cleveland Museum of Natural History
Cleveland Museum of Natural History employed Kentico for their new website incorporating hours, a calendar, exhibits, photo gallery, interactive sitemap, and donations. They also added a blog, custom events, ticketing, and customer information synchronization across systems for improved visitor experience and checkout. cmnh.org
Royal Automobile Club
With more than 8 million members RAC is one of the UK's most progressive motoring organizations. RAC chose Kentico CMS to connect with members seeking everything from roadside patrols, serving 3 million plus breakdowns in a year, but also to allow users to buy car insurance, find advice on new car purchases and to order motoring accessories.
With thousands of hits a day and a call-out service operating 24/7, the in-house digital marketing team depends on Kentico CMS to manage articles and images and provide winning customer experience on their website. rac.co.uk
The Booksellers Association
Already a Kentico customer, The Booksellers Association (BA) recognized the power of Kentico to deliver relevant information to their member base while driving membership efforts as well, and decided upon a web overhaul and Kentico upgrade. Harnessing the full power of Kentico, BA’s employees easily publish up-to-date content encouraging repeat visits and delivering a winning digital experience to members. booksellers.org.uk
The American Chamber of Commerce
The leadership voice for the top 700 American companies in Ireland, the American Chamber of Commerce Ireland (AmCham) represents these companies’ priorities to government and other key decision makers. Using Kentico, AmCham built a best-in-class website to supply the foundation for an evolving digital strategy dedicated to communicating the Chamber’s mission, brand values, interests and the requirements of its stakeholders and the business community it serves. amcham.ie
- Huge reduction in the overheads required by AmCham to manually update the content on the website
- Kentico CMS reduced the effort required by AmCham staff making it easier for users to update the website
- Due to the success of the project, AmCham is currently reviewing adding additional functionality and CRM integrations
Education Minnesota is the largest advocate for public education in Minnesota, with 70,000 members working at all levels, from pre-kindergarten through post-secondary, at public schools, state residential schools and college. The association completed an entire site redesign (from page layouts, to navigation, to look and feel) using Kentico that was mobile and tablet responsive as well as compatible with all major browsers. educationminnesota.org
- A website with a clean and simple feel
- Intuitive navigation controls
- A website that is easy for Education Minnesota staff to manage and grow
- An events calendar with individual labels providing the opportunity to filter the calendar by types of events
- A more consistent look and feel to the Education Minnesota website
- A website with a modern look that provides high-level functionality
- A clear, concise understanding to the navigation and subnavigation of the site
The Canadian Kennel Club
The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 175 breeds. As a non-profit organization, the CKC is dedicated to encouraging, guiding, and advancing the interests of purebred dogs and their responsible owners and breeders in Canada. Using Kentico, CKC developed a dynamic, engaging, socially interactive information and communications hub optimized for desktop, tablet and cross-device mobile compatibility. ckc.ca
- Established an advanced technical platform with the capacity to expand services in coming years
- Delivers a modern, dynamic, engaging, interactive user experience – one that presents CKC as a progressive, authoritative and member-focused organization
- Facilitates interactions among CKC members, stakeholders (judges, clubs, etc.) and the general public
- Promotes self-service by empowering users to complete key tasks (registration and electronic payments, obtain news and information, learn about and register for shows and events and connect with CKC staff)
- Expanded online marketing capabilities and opportunities
- Enhanced SEO to drive qualified traffic to the site
- Improved web analytics to increase understanding of CKC stakeholders and identify opportunities for site optimization
[A] is a content technology integrator with proven experience delivering operational cost savings, faster time to market and revenue generation. National association clients include sporting bodies, advocacy groups, trade groups, accrediting bodies representing millions of members. We are dedicated to demonstrating how digital marketing and the related technologies can improve the bottom line — an important step to gaining the support of executives and board members.
Contact [A] for a consultation today.