Content is everywhere. [A] partners with smart leaders to reach more channels, grow the value of content assets, and streamline omnichannel production and publishing. Complex organizations use [A] to compete in a multichannel, multimodal, AI-driven world.
Content Intelligence Service
[A] is the Content Intelligence Service
. In partnership with clients, we create all aspects of a content intelligence system and unify the people, processes, and tools needed to enable content intelligence and maximize content-ROI. To achieve this, [A] ensures content is:
Coherent - Orchestrated against a Master Content Model™, unifying systems for content interoperability.
Self-Aware - Connected with semantics, taxonomy, structure, and context.
Quantum - Able to exist in multiple states and systems at one time, leveraging content assets for reach and impact.
Key Benefits of a Content Intelligence System
- Content reach and impact increases across humans and robots, driving measurable value.
- Content is contextualized, creating increased discovery, customization, automation, and personalization capabilities.
- Reduces total effective cost of content through low-friction reuse.
[A] Core Content Intelligence Services
- Creating content intelligence is a large undertaking and it takes effort to do it right. We review the content landscape, identify key content intelligence use cases, create organizational understanding of the problem, and define intelligent content initiatives.
- One key ingredient in content intelligence is that all content is driven from a single model. We create a Master Content Model™ and iteratively work through incremental changes to align all channels.
- Master Content Model™
- Align Authoring System Schemas
Define Semantic Services
- Ontology Management
- Define Knowledge Graph
- Build Graph Database
- Customer Experience Design & Development
- CMS Integration & Configuration
- Content-as-a-Service; Content API
- Enterprise Software Integration
- Multi-Channel Content Enablement
- Chatbot Enablement
- Most companies are not organizationally aligned for content intelligence. We help companies define organizational structure and processes to facilitate content intelligence moving forward.
- Organizational Structure
- Role Definitions
- Governance Definition
- Embedded [A]gents