The world of content and technology is undergoing rapid and transformative change. Are you ready to embrace this wave? If so, [A] has an exciting opportunity for you. Join our next Intelligent Content Leader Cohort starting in January 2024.
This eight-week journey will revolutionize your approach to content.
A Unique Opportunity
The Intelligent Content Leader Cohort is designed to equip you with the skills and insights needed to navigate the shifting content landscape. The program spans 8 weeks and includes remote learning sessions, personalized coaching, and collaborative interactions with your peers.
How It Works
- Small, Focused, and Personalized: Each Leader Cohort is deliberately limited to only 10 participants per season. This ensures an intimate and focused learning environment.
- When and Where: The program begins the week of January 22, 2024, and concludes on March 15, 2024.
- Weekly Learning Sessions: Every week, we host a 90-minute lunch-and-learn session. These sessions cover specific topics related to content within organizations and include guided conversations with fellow participants.
- One-on-One Expert Guidance: As a participant, you'll have the opportunity to schedule four 1-hour calls with [A]'s subject matter experts during the eight-week program. This time is invaluable for discussing topics and challenges specific to your organization.
- Slack Collaboration: The Leader Cohort has a dedicated and monitored Slack instance, offering a platform for ongoing collaboration and conversation between meetings.
What You'll Explore
The program covers a range of critical topics, including:
- Semantic Systems: Is your content ready for personalization? Is it findable? We'll delve into the foundational aspect of unlocking better customer experiences.
- Content Models: Is your content portable and reusable? How do we define the structure of our content? See how modeling enhances collaboration, and consistency, and saves your organization time and money.
- Content Operations: Explore the journey from authoring to publishing. Identify and address pain points in your content operations. Plus, get insights into handling the rise of AI-generated content.
- Content Management: You might have heard about omnichannel and composable architectures or headless content management– but what does it mean in your organization? We’ll dig into this Content Management topic so you can validate your own strategy.
- Change Management: Gain insights on introducing new changes to your team effectively. As Peter Senge once said, "People don't resist change; they resist being changed."
- Your Choice: As a participant, you have the opportunity to request topics for discussion, ensuring that the program addresses your specific interests and challenges.
Who Should Apply
Our Intelligent Content
Leader Cohorts are carefully curated to include a diverse range of roles, markets, and focus areas. Organizations are limited to one attendee per cohort. This program is ideal for individuals seeking to learn, grow, and actively participate in a small group of highly motivated professionals in the content world.
If you believe this program is right for you, we encourage you to apply for acceptance into the Intelligent Content
Leader Cohort for January. The application deadline is November 30, 2023
, and successful applicants will be notified no later than December 12, 2023. Pricing for this program is $4,800.
Don't Miss Out on This Opportunity
The world of content is changing and now is the time to equip yourself with the knowledge and skills to stay ahead of the curve. Join us in January 2024 and become part of a community of content leaders who continue to support each other long after the cohort program concludes.