In this episode, explore the functions of Content Operations!
See how Content Ops builds and uses the Content Orchestration Model to run everyday content functions across teams. Content Operations collaborates with Content Engineers to improve tools and systems within the organization.
Leading teams are incorporating Content Operations
along with Content Strategy
and Content Engineering
within a Content Services Organization
(CSO) for the greatest performance, processes, and powerful content impact.
- Build and sustain Intelligent Content procedures
- Enable next-generation customer experiences
- Bring content, skills, and disciplines together
- Create processes and solutions to best serve business goals
- Ensure systems to support the content supply chain
More Content Operations Resources
For more on Content Operations listen to [A]’s Content Operations Lead, Kit Brown-Hoekstra
introducing the Content Orchestration Model at ConVex 2021