In this episode, we explore the final pattern of successful omnichannel programs: unifying the stack. How do we bring all of our systems into harmony?
The key to Omnichannel content delivery is configuring technology to integrate and scale with our teams and processes. Building the unified set of approaches so that content assets can be created, used, and managed by everyone without manual transformation.
- Design content modules that are easy to use, customize and maintain.
- Make content accessible to teams across the enterprise.
- Automate systems and transformations.
- Optimize asset management throughout content’s entire lifecycle.
- Unify all the tools and technology needed for content creation and delivery.
Subscribe to get episode alerts
Will you join us? The episodes will be freely available via our YouTube channel
. If you click on the bell, YouTube will notify you of releases as they come out.