In this episode, dive into the emerging practice of Content Engineering. Understand what it is, how it integrates within an organization, and why engineering practices are such a fast-growing need.
Learn how Content engineering bridges the gaps between strategy and development to enable content alignment with holistic multi-channel and multi-device intelligent customer experiences.
- Why Content Engineering is important to our daily lives.
- A set of key practices related to Content Engineering.
- Give content meaning and make it work within systems.
- Make content enjoyable for authors and content creators.
- Transform static content artifacts into intelligent content modules.
More Content Engineering Resources
For more on Content Engineering
watch this Roundtable: The Practice, Disciplines, and Real-life Stories of Content Engineering
and explore strategies used to achieve success in content engineering.
Subscribe to get episode alerts
Will you join us? The episodes will be freely available via our YouTube channel
. If you click on the bell, YouTube will notify you of releases as they come out.