In this episode, dive into the emerging practice of Content Engineering. Understand what it is, how it integrates within an organization, and why engineering practices are such a fast-growing need.
Learn how Content engineering bridges the gaps between strategy and development to enable content alignment with holistic multi-channel and multi-device intelligent customer experiences.
- Why Content Engineering is important to our daily lives.
- A set of key practices related to Content Engineering.
- Give content meaning and make it work within systems.
- Make content enjoyable for authors and content creators.
- Transform static content artifacts into intelligent content modules.
More Content Engineering Resources
For more on Content Engineering watch this Roundtable: The Practice, Disciplines, and Real-life Stories of Content Engineering
and explore strategies used to achieve success in content engineering.